Fedora 12 Translation Team Schedule

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 02:24:07 UTC 2009

Dimitris Glezos さんは書きました:
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 5:11 AM, John Poelstra<poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> I have built the Fedora 12 Translation schedules using the same methodology
>> from Fedora 11.
>>
>> Please tell me what needs to be corrected, added, or changed by referencing
>> the task number here:
>> --> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-trans-tasks.html
>>

> John, thanks for taking the initiative to do this! Here are some notes:
>
> - Software String Freeze 	2009-08-04
>
>   This decision is up to RelEng probably (or FESCo). The only
> requirement from L10n is that it should be 1 month before the Software
> Translation Deadline (PO Files complete)  	Tue 2009-09-15. Now its
> almost 1.5 months, and I think it's too much for developers to handle.
>
> - 16 	Translate Release Notes (POT to PO): We better name this
> "Translate Beta Release Notes" for clarity.

Sorry coming late, John, could you please check these as well?

* Please add "Software" at the beginning for easy identification
   6. Start Rebuild all translated packages
     => Software Start Rebuild all translated packages
   7. Rebuild all translated packages
     => Software Start Rebuild all translated packages

* Just to be consistent the above mentioned by Dimitris, this entry also
better to include "Beta".
   8. Translation Deadline: Release Notes (PO Files complete)
     => Translation Deadline: Beta Release Notes (PO Files complete)

* Which team is in charge to send off 'Banner'? This can make us to
track the schedule in case the file is not coming on time.
   18. Translate Final Release Banners (POT to PO)

* I am suspecting that this is part of "15 Translation Period for
Website". If so then it has deadline and review entries with 19 and 20,
so this entry can be removed.
   22. Translation Deadline: fedoraproject.org (PO done)

Now let me be a little greedy for F12, is there any translation task
from Ambassadors Team?

noriko