Re: Activate account

Noriko Mizumoto さんは書きました:
robert buj gmail com さんは書きました:
Hi,

I can get po files, but I can not upload it on https://translate.fedoraproject.org/ (Transifex)
My username is rbuj. Please, Can anybody activate my account?
Approved. Now you should be able to upload.
In case if not, please work with you language team coordinators.
Especially you are capable to translate two languages, it is required to communicate with both Catalan team and Spanish team.

Thanks!
noriko

I would like to translate to catalan and spanish language.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Robert
Welcome to FLP !
Sorry responding late, please check this guide and obtain necessary account.
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/

Also, please contact your language team coordinators, here is the list of team coordinators.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams