Updated Translation Quick Start Guide

I identified my bad operation and made correction.

Now Translation Quick Start Guide (below languages and en_US) will be again published at next sync which should happen every 6 hours or so afaik, with the updates and translations made by UTC 24-July 00:00 (cross my fingers).

Updated POs should be available now.

Let me know anything unexpected.

Successfully published:
Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Spanish, German, Hungarian, Greek, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, English

Build error language:
Polish

Pending:
Indonesian, Swedish, Malay, Dutch