Re: Updated Translation Quick Start Guide

W dniu 24.07.2009 09:13, Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
I identified my bad operation and made correction.

Now Translation Quick Start Guide (below languages and en_US) will be
again published at next sync which should happen every 6 hours or so
afaik, with the updates and translations made by UTC 24-July 00:00
(cross my fingers).

Build error language:
Polish

I can't see any problem with Polish files. If there is any, please let
me know, so I can fix it ASAP.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl