Re: Updated Translation Quick Start Guide

On 07/25/2009 05:42 AM, Piotr Drąg wrote:

I can't see any problem with Polish files. If there is any, please let
me know, so I can fix it ASAP.

Hi Piotr -- in four places, a <ulink> tag was closed incorrectly, for example:

<ulink url="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/PrivacyPolicy"/></ulink>

You can see that the tag is first closed with "/>" and then closed again with "</ulink>"

The correct version can be either:

<ulink url="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/PrivacyPolicy";></ulink>

or

<ulink url="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/PrivacyPolicy"/>

But not both :)

I fixed these and confirm that the book builds correctly now; so I checked the corrected files into the repo rather than make you duplicate the work!

Cheers
Ruediger