Re: Translation Quick Start Guide

On 07/25/2009 01:07 AM, Domingo Becker wrote:
Where is the updated version ?

In [1] I get "not found" when I click on section 3.2, for example.

Thanks Domingo --

some files got renamed during the update and these didn't make it into the CVS repo; I've just committed these, so next time the server syncs up, the files will become visible.

I haven't checked thoroughly yet, but as far as I could see, this problem only occurred in English; no translation should have been affected.

Cheers
Ruediger