Re: Updated Translation Quick Start Guide

Piotr Drąg さんは書きました:
W dniu 24.07.2009 23:03, Ruediger Landmann pisze:
You can see that the tag is first closed with "/>" and then closed again
with "</ulink>"

Oh, I see. These were the remains of fedora-docs-utils conventions, not
very carefully checked by me after conversion.

I fixed these and confirm that the book builds correctly now; so I
checked the corrected files into the repo rather than make you duplicate
the work!

Thanks a lot, very appreciated!

Noriko, could you please rebuild Hungarian, Dutch, and Polish
translations on docs.fp.o? Split PO files are up to current big PO files.

Rodger that!