3rd Push of TQSG

Hi

Since many of languages have been updated, so I again pushed all languages except Dutch. I need a little more time to fix Dutch, but promise it won't long.

Newly published:
* As those published as new, it may have some problem so let's see.
Bosnian, Indonesian, Malay, and Swedish

Published:
German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Punjabi, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian and Chinese (Simplified)

Need work:
Dutch

cheers