Re: Fedora 12 Translation Team Schedule

Noriko Mizumoto said the following on 07/23/2009 07:24 PM Pacific Time:
Sorry coming late, John, could you please check these as well?

* Please add "Software" at the beginning for easy identification
  6. Start Rebuild all translated packages
    => Software Start Rebuild all translated packages
  7. Rebuild all translated packages
    => Software Start Rebuild all translated packages

Done

* Just to be consistent the above mentioned by Dimitris, this entry also better to include "Beta".
  8. Translation Deadline: Release Notes (PO Files complete)
    => Translation Deadline: Beta Release Notes (PO Files complete)

Done

* Which team is in charge to send off 'Banner'? This can make us to track the schedule in case the file is not coming on time.
  18. Translate Final Release Banners (POT to PO)

The design team creates the banners.

* I am suspecting that this is part of "15 Translation Period for Website". If so then it has deadline and review entries with 19 and 20, so this entry can be removed.
  22. Translation Deadline: fedoraproject.org (PO done)

I changed a few other things since the original version was published. Does something still need to be fixed?

Now let me be a little greedy for F12, is there any translation task from Ambassadors Team?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Does the Ambassadors team help with translations? We do not currently have the Ambassadors group as part of the master schedule.

I think I've addressed everyone's comments now. Please continue to let me know what isn't working or what needs to be fixed. As I hope you are seeing... this gets less and less painful each release because of the iterative changes we make :)

John