Re: Release Notes Schedule

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>
To: <fedora-docs-list redhat com>; <fedora-trans-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Release Notes Schedule

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule

FWIW, that's the overall calendar, but John's more detailed schedules
are here:

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/

(This info provided mainly to benefit those who might not know where
to find these already.)

Updated strawman at
http://jjmcd.fedorapeople.org/F12RN4a.html

I believe this is consistent with
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-docs-tasks.html
as far as major milestones go, but f-12-docs-tasks does have a number of issues which this is intended to correct. Again, please go through this, see whether it makes sense. I left the reviews in there, but by eliminating them we could give L10N a little more time, at the possible cost of having more updates later.

This schedule does anticipate that the bulk of the release notes effort will be completed for beta, and the general availability release notes will simply be updates to reflect issues uncovered during beta. It remains to be seen how disciplined we can be about "feature complete".

--McD