Re: 3rd Push of TQSG

Tom Ka Chun Chiu さんは書きました:
I have manually translated Chinese Simplified to Chinese Traditional,
but seems I still do not have rights to upload the file.  Anything I
can do?
I can see that the user 'tomchiukc' has been approved in FAS. You should be able to upload the file.
What specifically prevent you to upload the file?
Btw, zh_TW.po has been created and ready for grab :-)

noriko

Tom