Re: security-guide draft copy

On Sun, 2009-07-19 at 15:03 -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 10:20 -0300, Domingo Becker wrote:
> > 2009/7/17 Eric Christensen <eric christensenplace us>:
> > >
> > > Thanks again for your hard work.
> > >

> > It was Spanish team's work.
> > Not only mine. :-)
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > Domingo Becker (es)
>
> Well, thanks to ALL of you!  I just got back to the house so I'll try to
> get it all squared away today/tonight.
>
> Eric

Just wanted to follow up to make sure you didn't think I had forgotten.

I just got the en-US version into Bodhi so there was some changes that
occurred on the Publican side to make that happen.  That's now done.

In a few hours http://docs.fedoraproject.org/security-guide/es_ES/
should become available.  There were a few problems so I'm hoping this
is the correct version.  I'll check on it in the morning to make sure
this is proper.  There was a mix in the files I was using and at one
point only a handful of lines were translated.  If I remember correctly
this is the good version.

I'll follow up tomorrow on this, though.

Thanks,
Eric