Re: 3rd Push of TQSG

Noriko Mizumoto さんは書きました:
Hi

Since many of languages have been updated, so I again pushed all languages except Dutch. I need a little more time to fix Dutch, but promise it won't long.

Newly published:
* As those published as new, it may have some problem so let's see.
Bosnian, Indonesian, Malay, and Swedish
Those did not come up on the main page.
Rudi is working on and pushing them. It should be available another 6 hours later.

Published:
German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Punjabi, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian and Chinese (Simplified)

Need work:
Dutch
Done!  it should be available another 6 hours.

noriko

cheers