Self-Introduction: Hyuugabaru Ryuuichi

Hyuugabaru hyu_gabaru at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Jul 28 09:45:46 UTC 2009

Hi, Noriko:

See below:

Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hyuugabaru さんは書きました:
> > Hello all:
> >
> > Though I'd started translations on Fedora more than two years ago,
> > I'd never sent a self-introduction to this mailing list.
> >
> > I'd started translations just before starting the Transifex project.
> >
> > I had committed many translations via CVS access between Fedora 8 and 9.
> > I also translated Release Notes into Japanese on this period.
> >
> > When the Transifex started, I'd tried but couldn't submit my translations.
> >
> > I didn't know the actual reason, but I supposed it was because of my poor
> > operations or poor understanding on the Transifex.
> >
> > So, I gave up submitting translations via the Transifex.
> >
> > When all the translations works were moved to the Transifex, I stopped
> > translations.
> >
> > Today, I tried the Transifex and succeeded. So, I can restart translations.
> >
> Welcome back, Hyuugabaru-san!!
> >
> > BTW, TQSG says "the pencil icon labeled a translation for this language next
> >  to each project" (on 3.3 Committing Projects), many of the projects don't
> > have the pencil icon.  Does it mean that it is not ready for updating the
> > translations?  And how do I request to show the pencil icon?
> >
> Have you signed in?
> To see if you've signed in or not, check at top of the page. If you can
> see "Welcome user_name!", then you've signed in and the pencil icon
> should be visible. Unless you sign in, pencil icon is invisible.
> TQSG says "At the bottom of the page, select Sign in to visit the Sign
> in page", ****but it is actually located at "TOP of the page". Once
> signed in, pencil icon will be appeared next to lock icon most of the
> case except special case such as virt-manager.
> Please let me know if this does not help.

Yes I've signed on.  So, I can see some pencil icons, but some don't have them.

On page https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ja/collection/fedora/various/

imssettings, shared-mime-info, yum, iBus, docbook-locales, RPM (rpm.org) master,
RPM (rpm.org) rpm-4.7.x, and RPM (rpm.org) rpm-4.6.x don't have pencil icons.

Though the translation of imsettings is completed, it may be revised, and
some other translation completed components have pencil icons.

On page https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ja/collection/fedora/virt/

only libvirt has pencil icon.

> noriko
>

> > Hyuugabaru Ryuuichi