Re: Self-Introduction: Hyuugabaru Ryuuichi

W dniu 28.07.2009 11:45, Hyuugabaru pisze:
Yes I've signed on.  So, I can see some pencil icons, but some don't have them.

On page https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ja/collection/fedora/various/

imssettings, shared-mime-info, yum, iBus, docbook-locales, RPM (rpm.org) master,
RPM (rpm.org) rpm-4.7.x, and RPM (rpm.org) rpm-4.6.x don't have pencil icons.

Though the translation of imsettings is completed, it may be revised, and
some other translation completed components have pencil icons.

On page https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ja/collection/fedora/virt/

only libvirt has pencil icon.

These projects doesn't allow Transifex to directly commit to their
repositories. Usually there are instructions about submitting
translations. You have to click on project's name or branch to see them.
If there is no instruction, please let us know!

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl