Re: Fedora 12 Translation Team Schedule

John Poelstra wrote:
Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel said the following on 07/28/2009 04:48 AM Pacific Time:
Well, I was expecting task 19 and 20 to be *repeated* somewhere between task 5 and 11. Basically, I want the package rebuilds to happen before we start to review software translations, then only there is a point in dividing the translation task into Translation and Review.

I'm still not following.

Forgive me if I tweaked something that threw off the task numbers... task 19 and 20 is: Translate Final Release Banners (POT to PO) and Translation Deadline: Website

The best way for me to update/change the schedule is for you tell me explicitly what the tasks names are and what their dates should be (even if it repeats other parts of the schedule).

Thanks,
John

I refer this schedule page: http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-docs-and-trans-tasks.html for the changes I am requesting.

Following tasks
19. Software: Start Rebuild all translated packages
20. Software: Rebuild all translated packages

Should be somewhere between tasks
5. Final Software Translation Period (POT to PO) and
11. Review Software Translations
as well as on their current place too.

I will stay online late over irc today, to explain the need of the above changes just in case it isn't clear.

Thanks!

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/
http://www.ankit644.com/