Re: Installation Quick Start Guide

On 07/30/2009 11:53 PM, Domingo Becker wrote:
Spanish version is completed.
Would you publish a draft?

Wow! That was quick!

Yes, I'll publish a draft tomorrow, and import the Spanish screenshots from the (big) Installation Guide.

By the way, following the link in section 25 [1] (the Fedora Project
website), it mentions below an unexisting Fedora Admin Guide. I think
it should be removed and some comments about the Security Guide and
SELinux User Guide should be added. These are very important documents
for people who uses their Fedora conected to Internet.

Hmm -- I don't know who's responsible for that page -- the website team, I guess?

Does anyone else know?

Cheers
Rudi