Czech translation of Fedora 11 Release Notes

Hi,
I am sorry to disturb all from the discussion on  Fedora 12 Release
Notes schedule but the Czech translation of F11 Release Notes is now on
90% and I  have two three questions.
Would it be possible to publish the Release Notes as a web page(s) on
Fedora Project? At lease for "pre-view" purposes, to work on
finalisation of the translation before official publication?
How can I help or what I should do to happen this (publication on the FP
web site)?

Josef