Re: security-guide draft copy

2009/7/30 Eric Christensen <eric christensenplace us>:

> This is a clear sign that I work on this stuff way too late.  The
> index.php is messed up and the css files aren't being pulled.
>
> The PDF should be there, though.
>
> I saw the 100% translated po so I'm building the SRPM now.  Thanks!!!

Be sure to include the common-content for publican too, so the section
1.1 [1] gets all the translations too.

[1] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/security-guide/es_ES/single/#id473433

We have not finished the proofreading.
We'll let you know when it's done and corrections uploaded.

many thanks

Domingo Becker (es)