TQSG publicanized

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:54:36 UTC 2009

W dniu 11.06.2009 06:07, Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
> Before publishing this guide, it may be good to have some
> proofreading to catch up any update. So here some roughly plan.
> Please post any addition, modification, idea, suggestion, etc.

I'd help with updating links to current Transifex etc. but I think we
have to wait until 0.6 is in place (on /, not on /tx), so we could avoid
doing it twice. L10n Admin Group, any ETA on this? Infra freeze is
hopefully over now, as everyone plays with
so-awesome-and-great-Fedora-11. :)

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl