[POSTPONED] Re: FLP Meeting Request [was Re: Attendees needed for Fedora 11 Retrospective on Tuesday June 16, 2009 @ 14:00 UTC]

Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:

June 18th (Thursday) 1900 UTC. What do others say?

The meetings page has been updated with the date and preliminary agenda[1]. Subject to modifications as per decisions taken on this thread.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings#Next_Meeting:_Tuesday.2C_18_June_2009_19:00_UTC

This meeting is postponed for today as we did not receive any responses confirming the time and attendance.

Perhaps we can have it next week sometime. Much apologies for this message coming in so late.

regards
Runa

p.s. maybe we ought to add an 'Attendees' section in the 'Meetings' page. That way we would have an idea about how many people are planning to attend.

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix