tx 0.5 stat update

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:29:58 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com>wrote:

> There seems to be a bug in one of the status page [1].
>
> [1] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/collections/fedora/fedora-11/
>
> For example, the page shows Spanish at a 96%.
> If I click on that language, it shows a different statistic.

Actually the stats are only displayed for the languages that have something
translated at the language page[1].

BTW, it's in our TODO list to have a table in that page (Language x Release)
for showing Components that are tagged for the specific Release, but with no
translations submit yet.
It would help a lot find out modules completely untranslated for a Language
x Release. i.e.: Spanish x Fedora 11 as in your case.

Noriko already has opened a ticket for that: http://transifex.org/ticket/141

[1]
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/languages/es/collection/fedora/fedora-11/

Lets see if I can fix it quickly.