Re: String freeze break

Hi,

2009/3/25 Rui Gouveia <rui gouveia globaltek pt>:
> Hi all,
>
> Some projects are breaking the string freeze without notice to this
> list. PackageKit and liveusb-creator for example.
> Is this the proper procedure?

my understandig is that these packages are not "officially" fedora 11,
hence they don't have to follow the schedule nor the timelines. Anyway
it would be desirable that they follow this guideline.

Regards!

--
"We the willing, following the unknowing are
doing the impossible. We have done so much

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebookeja'm: http://ca-es.facebook.com/people/Xavier-Conde-Rueda/1620695057