Fedora 12 Release Notes

Having done a cycle with Publican, there are a lot of questions raised on how we should go forward. In an attempt to start the discussion, I've captured some of my thoughts on

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_decisions_for_F12

I would appreciate anything that anyone might add to this list of things we should think about, and additional thoughts on those items I was able to think of. If we can put a stake in the ground on some of these earlier rather than later, perhaps the next cycle can be a little more orderly.

I've included the trans list on this because some of these very much affect the L10n crew.

--McD