Self-Introduction: Michel Duquaine

  * Full legal name: Michel Duquaine
  * City, Country: Brussels, Belgium
  * FAS username and language to translate: mdu , french
  * Profession: programmer
  * You and the Fedora Project: I try to do some tests in Rawhide &
    updates-testing & create bugs in bugzilla.  I would like to
    translate the Fedora 11 user guide in french
  * GPG KEYID and fingerprint:

pub   1024D/1207E162 2008-07-04
Empreinte de la clé = 8B38 66DA 3C7B 25CD 9164  5A99 C322
C076                          1207
E162
uid                  Duquaine Michel <michelduquaine gmail com>
sub   2048g/96E12567 2008-07-04