Re: Revert commit to system-config-printer (F10)

2009/5/12 Andrew Martynov <andrewm inventa ru>:
> I uploaded by mistake Russian translation of system-config-printer 1-0-x
> (F10 release) over Norwegian Norsk.

Seeing we had a couple of these, I wonder what the best way to address
it could be. The first step would be a confirmation screen with a
diff. Another would be a 'revert last commit' button. What would work
more for you guys?

-d

http://dimitris.glezos.com/