Re: Revert commit to system-config-printer (F10)

Hi,

2009/5/12 Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com>:
> 2009/5/12 Andrew Martynov <andrewm inventa ru>:
>> I uploaded by mistake Russian translation of system-config-printer 1-0-x
>> (F10 release) over Norwegian Norsk.
>
> Seeing we had a couple of these, I wonder what the best way to address
> it could be. The first step would be a confirmation screen with a
> diff. Another would be a 'revert last commit' button. What would work
> more for you guys?

I think "revert last commit" would work. However, I've never had this
issue, I always open the Catalan translations page so never commit to
a wrong language. Mostly an issue of methodology here, but "revert"
would be great for some other cases, for instance commiting a PO to a
wrong module.

Also as a suggestion, I would prefer to view the modules ordered by
name rather than percentage, could that be possible ?

Regards!

--
"Countless feasts laid at my feet
 Forbidden fruits for me to eat