Re: Revert commit to system-config-printer (F10)

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Xavi Conde <xavi conde gmail com> wrote:
> Also as a suggestion, I would prefer to view the modules ordered by
> name rather than percentage, could that be possible ?

This is available in the recently released 0.6 version:

  http://docs.transifex.org/releases/0.6.html#sortable-statistics-tables

Feel free to suggest more feature requests / requests for enhancement
directly on the upstream Trac @ http://transifex.org/. For help on
providing patches too, you can drop by #transifex. =)

-d

http://dimitris.glezos.com/