From: fedora-trans-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-trans-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Sulyok Peti
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:36 AM
To: Fedora Translation Project List
Subject: Re: Revert commit to system-config-printer (F10)

I have just noticed a possible reason for submitting to the wrong language PO. I downloaded the flp PO from the Hungarian web site, and after a while, I tried to submit the changes, but had to re-login because of a time-out, and then I was redirected to the project page instead of my language page. I hope I clicked at the right line. ;)