comps change for Fedora 11: removal of specspo?

A week ago we were dealing with how to make both the DVD images
fit on a DVD, and the Live images fit on a CD. We made the decision
to remove specspo from the base group:

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/comps/comps-f11.xml.in?r1=1.210&r2=1.211

based on the following reasons:

1) The translations in it have not been updated since October of 2007
2) I was unable to ascertain a functional upstream for this package,
so there both are no updated translations that could be pulled, nor
a way to actually submit updated ones

That being said, in retrospect, this should be run past the localization
steering committee.

Would you prefer obsolete, incomplete, and unfixable (at this time)
translations for package summaries and descriptions over no translations?

If so, we can put this back and try and find the space elsewhere.

Bill