Fedora Websites translation

Hi

The following languages should be the first time to translate, as there were no existing po files. I've now created them and added in Tx, so if something wrong smack me.

Could you now please add them in Lingus file for publishing if not yet?

* fedoraporject.org
Korean (ko) and Chinese Traditional (zh_TW)

* talk.fedoraproject.org
French (fr), Japanese (ja), Russian (ru), Chinese Simplified (zh_CN) and Chinese Traditional (zh_YW)

* fedorahosted.org
French (fr), Japanese (ja), Chinese Traditional (zh_TW)

thanks