microcai Resume

Hi,all
	This microcai, I've been using Fedora for more than a year. I felt that
I must contribute to Fedora, for Linux, for human beings. I study
English in university at present, so I'd like to translate few documents
for Fedora.
       I'm form China, so I'd like to translate documents to Chinese.
	Thank you all, for bringing us a wonderful OS. Thank you all.
                                                           					microcai