Sorry for my mistake. To all

Sorry for my mistake.
I've re-commit the correct file.
There is problem here in china. DNS fails to resove non .cn domain .
I was afraid that the government will force-out the fedora websites.
The government has already force-out the youtube.com , that's well
known.

Just a mistake. Though I can re-commit to cover, that breaks the rule.

I love Fedora. I want to contribute to fedora. Make it a best OS for
human beings , that's one of my dream.
Don't kick me out! Please.
Give me one more time, please.