users-guide

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Tue May 19 22:23:48 UTC 2009

daniel cabrera wrote:

> Now, there are a few lines that we can't translate because we don't
> see the strings in the .pot file. Nothing really serious, but we
> thought that you should know this. Those lines are:

Thanks very much for this Daniel; Geert reported a similar problem with
the POT file for the Installation Guide. This seems to have been an
unfortunate side effect of merging the separate Publican POT files.

Since it's only a few strings, I propose that we leave this alone until
Transifex 0.6 becomes available and allows translators to access the
original Publican POT files. (I've confirmed that the strings are
present in the original POT files, but for some reason were not included
by the msgcat process...)

Is this OK with everyone?

Cheers
Ruediger