Re: users-guide

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Ruediger Landmann <r landmann redhat com> wrote:

Since it's only a few strings, I propose that we leave this alone until Transifex 0.6 becomes available and allows translators to access the original Publican POT files. (I've confirmed that the strings are present in the original POT files, but for some reason were not included by the msgcat process...)

Is this OK with everyone?

It's OK for the Spanish team

See you around,
Daniel