Re: Can't upload system-config-kdump

Hi!

I will do as soon as I remember my bugzilla account ;)

// Kris Thomsen (da)

2009/5/20 Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com>
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Kris Thomsen <lakristho gmail com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have translated system-config-kdump, and it give's me an error when I try
> uploading. Can some one point me in the right direction?

It seems that the maintainer of this project hasn't yet added commit
access to the 'transif' user in FAS. Can you please open a bug report
against that component and request this?

 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ#Step_1:_Enable_access_to_your_module

-d

http://dimitris.glezos.com/