Re: Fedora Websites Test Instance

On 2009-05-25 11:14:47 PM, Piotr Drąg wrote:
> That's very helpful, thanks! Unfortunately Polish (pl) does not work at
> these test instances. When choosing it, browser tries to download some
> mysterious PL file.
Hi, this should be fixed now.  Apparently, /etc/mime.types grew a lot in
rawhide, and is assigning mime types to a lot of file language code file
extensions now.  For now, I have to add an override for each one that
has issues, but I'll look into a better solution later.  Please let me
know if any language is returning a page in the wrong type.

Thanks,
Ricky