Re: Fedora Websites Test Instance

Xavi Conde wrote:
Hi,

2009/5/25 Ricky Zhou <ricky fedoraproject org>:
Hi, we now have some website test instances setup at
http://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/.  Hopefully, this is helpful for
proofreading translations, testing out website changes, etc.

Right now, these instances only have some languages enabled - I'm
working on making sure that all languages are enabled for the test
instance.

the following string is not translated in Catalan in
Same thing is happened with pa
http://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/fedoraproject.org/ca/index:

Fedora 11 Leonidas is here!

it doesn't seems to be in