msgid "Loading database with rules: "
msgstr ""

Two kinds of interpretations are popping up for this string.

I could not find any documentation regarding this. Any pointers about which should be the appropriate translation?

CC'ing pakcage maintainer of cyphesis.

I just found that this entry still remains untranslated, awaiting the clarification from the maintainer. :-(

Any updates or pointers from others who have translated this string?

Thanks a lot in advance.

regards
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix