Re: Fedora Websites Test Instance

On 2009-05-26 10:25:49 AM, Jaswinder Singh wrote:
> Same thing is happened with pa
What I said before applies to all languages - it's because the string
comes from a javascript file, which we don't have a way to localize yet.
It's something to look at for future releases.

Note that when the site is actually released, there will be a Fedora
banner with no text on it there instead - the string is just the alt
text for the banner.

Thanks,
Ricky