Re: Initscripts string - confusion

Wart wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry.  I thought I responded to this already:

The first interpretation is correct.  The init script adds some game
logic rules to the postgres database before starting the game server.

Thanks a lot Wart and Domingo for clarifying. This surely helps.

If you can suggest better phrasing, I'd be happy to change it.

The phrase per se does'nt seem to need a re-phrasing, but perhaps a comment clarifying the string can be added which can be seen by the translators. Hope this helps.

Bill Nottingham wrote:

[...]
> Whoops, I didn't realize the maintainer's reply went to me, and not to
> the list too.

No worries at all. :-)

cheers
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix