Re: Fedora Websites Test Instance

Ricky Zhou wrote:
On 2009-05-26 10:01:44 AM, Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
Except for the fedorahosted page, the others still remain in English when I select bn_IN from the drop-down. Am I missing something?
Oops, I missed a bit of config for a few languages - that should be
fixed now.

Ricky, its still not working. Looks like there is a problem with the languages with country code. pt_BR, zh_CN, zh_TW all return the en page just like bn_IN.

And unfortunately, the fedorahosted page is now dysfunctional too. It was working earlier but now returns the en pages when any of the above languages are selected. :-(

Can someone else confirm this please, just in case it is a problem at my end?

Thanks
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix