Re: I can't download anything ( G?ran Uddeborg) Re: Broken links in Transifex (Tom Ka Chun Chiu)

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 4:42 AM, Tian Shixiong <tiansworld gmail com> wrote:
> TO: Tom Ka Chun Chiu
> Links are broken, not because of my wrong address. I know the address
> without "/" is the link address, the address I wrote (with "/") is the
> redirected address,
>
> TO: G?ran Uddeborg" <goeran uddeborg se>
> I think we meet the same problem. Links are broken, and we are
> redirected to that 404 page.

We need specific details on the problem to fix it -- which URLs, on
which pages. Just whining about it doesn't help much.

CCing Mike/Ricky/Diegobz: Have we changed something on the servers? It
seems our statistics haven't been updated for almost 2 days and the
checked-out files are missing.

-d