Remaining download problems

There are still some broken download links on Transifex.  The Swedish
po file for policycoreutils for example
(https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/policycoreutils/HEAD/raw/po/sv.po)
still sends me to a "page not found" page.  After having rewritten the
URL and added a slash at the end.

There are a few others.  The pattern SEEMS to be that everything with
branch "HEAD" has this problem.

I did send a note on #fedora-l10n before sending this message as
instructed on this list.  But there hasn't been any reaction yet, and
I have to leave now, so I'll use this (more persistent) method
instead.