Re: HELP for F12 website components was =>(Re: Website Translation)

Hi,

The component "f12-beta-fedoraproject" in Fedora Websites Translation is throwing a "Page not found" error. Its happening for all languages. Hence not able to download the po file. Rest all components are working fine.

Please advise how to go about with the translation for "f12-beta-fedoraproject"

Thanking you

Best regards
Ani

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Hi

This is confusing. It seems that I had been misunderstanding Tian's message. Under Fedora Websites collection, there are two components for 'fedoraproject'. One is 'f12-beta-fedoraproject' [1] and another is 'master-fedoraproject' [2].

According to it's name, I thought and thought confirmed that 'f12-beta-fedoraproject' is the one to be used for Fedora 12.
And this seems completely wrong, and it should be 'master-fedoraproject'.

Please please anyone remove a component which will not be used for Fedora12?

[1]https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-web/f12-beta-fedoraproject/view/fedoraproject.org/po/fedora-web.pot [2]https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-web/master-fedoraproject/view/fedoraproject.org/po/fedora-web.pot

Thanks in advance

noriko

Noriko Mizumoto さんは書きました:
Tian Shixiong さんは書きました:
Yes, I think so. master-fedoraproject is the one the site uses now.
Thanks Tian. Okay, so master-fedoraproject is for F11, and f12-beta-fedoraproject is for F12. Then it would be clearer to rename master-fedoraproject, wouldn't it?

noriko

You may find that from here:
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ja/collection/fedora/websites/

Message: 2