Re: Final Fedora 12 Schedule Tasks

Hello John,
I have a request for next release schedule.

Fri 06-Nov  Fri 13-Nov  Translate Final Release Banners (POT to PO)

Fri 13-Nov  Fri 13-Nov  Translation Deadline: Final Release Banners (PO)
Afaik, we have not heard from Design team. Then I found that there is no task item in Design team task schedule to pass the ball to Translation team. It would be nice if the item something like below could be added for F13;
'Fri06-Nov Pass the file/text of final release banners to translation team'
So that we can hear from them timely manner.

This time, it seems that F12 release banner [1] does not contain any text, if I am looking at correct ones. I am not sure if translators would like to capture the screen-shot to replace English screen.

[1]:http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/

Thanks