Czech translation of IQSG

>From yesterday, there is 100 % translation of Installation Quick Start
Guide in Czech in Transifex. Why it is not available on the Fedora draft
documentation web site?
Can anybody explain it to me please? (Sorry, I am still not very
familiar with all necessary steps that has to be taken between uploading
a translation to Transifex and its publication in software and/or web site.)

Josef Hruska