Re: Czech translation of IQSG

W dniu 11.11.2009 21:56, Josef Hruška pisze:
From yesterday, there is 100 % translation of Installation Quick Start
Guide in Czech in Transifex. Why it is not available on the Fedora draft
documentation web site?
Can anybody explain it to me please? (Sorry, I am still not very
familiar with all necessary steps that has to be taken between uploading
a translation to Transifex and its publication in software and/or web site.)

Publication of docs is manual operation by DocsProject people and it can
take some time. I'm sure they will publish all the finished guides
before F12 release. If you need it to proofreading, we can provide you a
test build. Don't hesitate to ask.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl