Needed pictures, and mail addresses, and some help

Caius 'kaio' Chance - かいお k at kaio.me
Sat Nov 14 18:09:56 UTC 2009

Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> As you know guys, I have begun to build earlier an flyer/booklet/guide
> what could later used by ambassadors to reach or get more contributors.
Cool!

> What I have thought is to have:
> - an team info,
Fedora Chinese (Traditional) Localization Team

> - team coordinator name
Caius 'kaio' Chance

> - picture of leader/coordinator face
(attached)

email: k at kaio.me / kaio at fedoraproject.org

intro: Chinese (Traditional) Translation Team Coordindator, Caius 'kaio'
Chance has used Fedora as his main operating system for last 5 years.
Kaio has joined a Linux company since mid-2006 as a software engineer in
Internationalization Team.

Kaio is (co)-developer and package maintainer of scim-tables (and
tables), ibus-table (and tables), cjkuni-fonts, liberation-fonts, and so
on. Currently, Kaio is one of the developers of the web-based
localization system - Flies. Also, Kaio has just started the path to
become a Fedora Ambassador and also participating in Fedora Art Team.

Kaio likes digital painting, learning languages, photography, singing,
playing basketball, swimming. Kaio speaks English, Mandarin, Cantonese,
and novice Japanese (list is growing). Kaio experiences his life at
Brisbane, Australia.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio
IRC nickname: Kaio

> I will do the same with the ambassadors, other groups, further teams
> too - but maybe this will result an huge book about teams - however, I
> think it will fit into one guide, but for an ambassadors booklet I
> must choose only the event area teams, but full of ambassadors list. I
> think if somebody wants to be a part of an team, the representative
> ambassador could tell the right channel and direction to the person to
> reach contact.

Cheers,
kaio

--