Re: Midnight Commander needs help with translations!

pe, 2009-11-20 kello 13:01 +0100, Jindrich Novy kirjoitti:
> Hi all!
>
> Slava, one of the Midnight Commander upstream maintainers pleased me
> to contact you, the professional community translators :) to help with
> translations of the MC project which will be released soon, just needs
> a bit of translation updating. I' sure you know the mc as many of you
> are long-time users of it in Fedora.

Has the MC project thought about accepting translations from a Transifex
installation? http://www.transifex.net/ might be a good place, since MC
itself has very little to do with Fedora and using
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/ might limit the number of possible
translators.

In my opinion, now that we have these automated translation
submission/coordination systems such as Transifex, attaching
translations to bugzilla/trac tickets or sending them to mailing lists
just feels cumbersome.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio